Terms & Conditions
www.hanro.co.uk is a division of Intimates Lingerie LLP, Unit 18, apple pie farm, Cranbrook Road, Benenden, Kent, TN17 4EU, United Kingdom.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Hanro.co.uk prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
PRICE, PAYMENT AND VAT
The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We use our best efforts to ensure that the price of product advised to you is correct. However please see below what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order. The price of the product does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as advised to you during the checkout process, before you confirm your order.
Inclusion of VAT. Please note that the price that you will pay is the VAT inclusive amount (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the UK which is currently 20%. VAT will be deducted at checkout for goods being delivered to addresses located outside the EU.
What happens if we got the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment with credit card, debit card and PayPal. You must pay for the products before we dispatch them. In the event that your credit or debit card is charged before your order is accepted, a full refund (including any delivery costs charged) will be issued as soon as possible in the event that we do not accept your order or should you decide not to proceed with the order. In these circumstances, please contact us.
What to do if you think an invoice is wrong. If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know and we will not charge you interest until we have resolved the issue.
Please note: Import duty may be charged by some countries please do check own countries criteria.
These terms and conditions apply to all competitions featured in any publications and online services that are organised by hanro.co.uk.
By entering a competition entrants accept these terms and conditions together with any specific instructions and terms for such competition which may be mentioned in any electronic messages, or on the website, or communicated to entrants in any other way.
Hanro.co.uk may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
The opening and closing dates and times for entries are as indicated in the competition information. Any entries received before the opening and after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
Any limit on the number of entries a person or household may make will be clearly stated in the competition information. Entries received that exceed this limit will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
The prize is as specified in the competition information.
Winners will be contacted via phone or email on the day the competition finishes.
hanro.co.uk shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation, any successor legislation or other applicable law. Data will not be shared unless specified.