why the timelessly elegant and puristic Cotton Seamless
Spaghetti Top is not missing From any laundry drawer
Did you know, Nicole Kidman wore HANRO's Cotton Seamless spaghetti top in Stanley Kubrick's ‘Eyes Wide Shut’? The demand increased so much from the iconic scene that the infamous garment was sold out monthly.
Today, world-famous fashion icons like Carla Bruni and Alessandra Ambrosio featured as the face of HANRO at a young age. The timeless spaghetti top was seen in various photoshoots such as 1993's VOUGE with Kate Moss and Dior's 2008 cosmetic campaign with Sharon Stone.
Every day, nearly 200 pieces of the popular Cotton Seamless spaghetti tops are sold. Weighing in at only 47 pounds, HANRO uses only the finest, long stacked combed cotton with a stack length of 30mm to create these tops. Our in-house production team produce up to 14 kilograms a day of this cotton tube, each size having its own circular knitting machine for the creation of the seamless cotton hose.
The circular knitting machine used for the production of the 1601 costs around €120,000. As a result of the finishing process, the cotton becomes particularly soft, smooth, shiny and even tear-resistant. HANRO employees affectionately call the 28-metre-long precision machine, in which the soft mercerisation of the cotton takes place, “the 1 million dollar machine”.
The elegant satin straps on the V-neck are lovingly stitched with the sewing machine attached to each individual top. The quality of each top is checked in our final inspection before it leaves the production; no defects, holes or stains in the fabric. No open or protruding threads. Care label attached correctly. This is the only way to guarantee our customers fault-free, reliable quality.
14 Reasons Why You Need the Cotton Seamless in Your Life
1. Exceptional, high wearing comfort
2. Perfect fit
3. No seam rotation
4. Use of the finest, high-quality, long-stacked, mercerised cotton, which remains smooth, silky, shiny and well-groomed even after repeated wearing and washing
5. Extra soft feel
6. Long lasting colour fastness
7. High strength or tear resistant
8. Uncomplicated care – machine washable
9. No pilling or abrasion
10. Seam- and side seam-free processing
11. Flat, invisible closures
12. Delicate satin barrel and elegant satin straps
13. Ultralight, weighing only 47 grams
14. Available in many sizes and colours, 4 basic and 2 trend colours and in 7 different top cuts